Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Feelings

How do I tell you how I feel about you...When,everytime i think of you my body shakeseverytime i see you my knees grow weak and everytime i'm with you i dont want the time to end. When,everytime i look into your eyes, i wish i was there everytime i see you smile my heart melts and every night before i go to sleep i pray we dont end. I've tried somehow to say:you're the sun that lights up my sky,the wind that keeps me cool on a hot summer day and sweet incense that keeps me on a natural high. I want so much to tell you: that without you with me each day my day isn't completethat since day one I've always wanted to be with you that no matter what's going on in my life you're the reason there's a smile on my face and that loving you seems to be all I need to know...

No comments: