Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Know....

I know that time can never change the love I have for you...Except to make it deeper still with everything we do...... In all my dreams of coming years, you play the greatest part,for I know that time will never change the love within my heart...I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived..How blue can I get, you could ask my heart. Just like a jigsaw puzzle it's been torn all apart. A million words couldn't say just how I feel. A million years from now, you know, I'll b loving you still the nights r lonely,The days are so sad and I just keep thinking' about the love that we have. And I'm missing u And nobody knows it but me...

No comments: