Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I love you

When the morning sun wake me from my bed then my last night dream brings you in my thoughts and making my day to walk into your world again when I think of your face then my problems slip away from my mind and brings happiness into my heart. Always want to stay close to you and hear your loving words our heart is in perfect harmony like cool breeze touches morning dew our love is in perfect high like heaven hugs soul everyday you look perfect guy with love and kind and always want to fills my heart with your love always, I feel warm and safe when you are around me and my days seem endless when you are not beside me cause, you are the only one there for me to take care you allow me to love you freely with your heart and soul because only my heart will melt with your love energy my love for you is deep...

No comments: